- Committee Member: Volunteers can join three semi-autonomous volunteer working groups that meet regularly. Each has the following functions:
- Projects/Events: Designs, and oversees, and promotes community projects/events celebrating local history - such as West Windsor History Museum open houses, history tours, flea markets, reenactments, newsletters, historic plaques, museum restoration projects, and more.
- Education: Coordinates with schools, libraries, and youth groups on teaching the public about local history. Initiatives include granting scholarships, organizing student instruction, arranging historic lectures, cataloguing our artifacts, and more.
- Fundraising: Raises funds via grants, sponsors, outreach, and more.
- General Volunteer/Docent: While the committees design and lead projects/events, general volunteers/docents help staff these events as well. This is a good opportunity for those who want to volunteer less frequently on an as-needed basis. Examples include helping with barn/house cleaning, setting up/taking down events, helping direct parking, acting as museum docents, staffing community booths, and much more.
- Other: If you'd like to volunteer another way, please let us know.